Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Jimmy Jam, We Miss You


Jimmy Jam
This is Jimmy Jam, the flying squirrel who used to grace us with his presence every night. Unfortunately Jimmy has gone missing, probably because of the cold and snow. I hope he's hibernating and not decomposing.

You probably think he's a mouse, not so. He might be small but he's a mighty fine flyer. It's the flaps of excess skin under his arms that allow him to fly, glide really since he doesn't do any flapping.
*note: this is not a good photo, I know that. Lack of light=slow shutter speed. Slow shutter without tripod=blurry badness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christina,
Jimmy Jam is so cute!! I especially like his little ears and I hope he comes back so I can see him. I'm crossing my fingers that he is in hibernation...
-maria