Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Playdate + Photo Documentation

I'm getting older while my child is getting stronger, faster, and sassier. Having Xander home with me on Thursday and Friday means I must cultivate my inner super mom and venture out into the world. This becomes challenging when the sass, scream and tantrum factor is high which is precisely why the I've finally embraced (come to terms?) with the thing mothers all over the world do to keep themselves from drinking at breakfast, The Playdate.

For me, Playdates were the gateway to cul-de-sacs and minivans. An endless series of questions and talk about Jane's poop schedule and the consistency of Johnnies naps and my desire to talk about nothing of the sort, keep me out of the 'dating' scene. This is where my old pal from the 7th grade comes in. Enter, Sarah and her daughter Drew.

Here are some snaps from the day.


















No comments: