Wednesday, July 08, 2009

The Other Side of the Tracks--Seattle Child Photography

I'm a big fan of shooting in SoDo and specifically around the train tracks. This usually works out well, so well in fact that a couple of times I've been invited on the trains--Thanks super cool train engineers!
Well a couple of weeks back, prior to the Drew and Xander at the beach post below, I asked Sarah and Drew to come down to the tracks with me and Xander. The goddess of railroad peace was not watching over me that day. Within two-minutes of playing pretend Hobo, a office kill-joy called me out for trespassing. He told me he didn't care if I got hit but that the kids shouldn't die. Uhm... okay. I guess he thought we were irresponsible nannies or Mothers looking to tie our kidlets to the tracks.

Hey Mr. BNSF Office Man--you'll never be as cool as a train conductor! Nuh nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuhhhhhhh....

No comments: