Thursday, May 04, 2006

HypnoNapping

I'm going to count down from 5 and when I get to 1 you will be………………………………………………………..

Then..... I wake up and..... "Wait where am I, what happened?"

Falling asleep is what's happened 2 of the 4 times I’ve attempted practice my Hypnobirthing program.

It's clear I have no trouble relaxing, but if I’m asleep through half of the program it’s pointless and I have to start again. The program I’m using consists of a bunch of CDs that I need to start listening to at the beginning of my 7th month (yes, I’m that far along.. . holy mole, that’s a bit scary) and I'm supposed to listen to each program 7 consecutive times. With my amazing ability to conk out, I’m going to need the gestational period of an elephant to get through the entire program before the little man arrives.

No comments: